- 600 g of IQF steam-peeled chestnuts from Ancora srl
- 400 ml of milk
- 130 g of sugar
- 1 spoon of vanilla essence
- 20 g of bitter cocoa
- 1 small glass of rum
- 1 pinch of salt
- 300 ml of fresh cream
- 50 g of icing sugar
- 5 marron glacé
- Put the milk in a non-stick pan to heat and then the frozen chestnuts, a pinch of salt, the sugar and the vanilla essence.
- When the milk is absorbed (after about 40 minutes), pass the chestnut cream in a vegetable pass, put the mixture in a bowl and add the cocoa and rum.
- Mix well until the mixture is creamy but compact and cool in the refrigerator for an hour.
- After this time, place the mixture in a sac à poche with a multi-hole spout and form a small mountain in the center of the serving dish. Alternatively you can use a potato masher.
- Decorate the mountain of chestnut cream to taste, for example with tufts of whipped cream and marron glacé or with small meringues and chocolate decorations.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Mont Blanc can also be served in single portions, for example on sponge cakes or short pastry.