- Fresh Chestnuts selected and categorized from Àncora srl
- In this phase it is important to correctly perform the “intacco” (incision) so that with the heat they open more and the cooking takes place uniformly. It is a cut with a knife made on the rounded part of the chestnut more or less in the center.
- After having engraved all the chestnuts, place them on a perforated pan (roasting pan), cover them with a damp cloth and put them on the fire turning them often so that they do not burn.
- Once cooked, serve them hot.
- For the preparation in the oven you must leave the chestnuts to soak for 30 minutes and, after having engraved them all, just put them on a baking sheet, still wet, and cook them for 20-25 minutes at 220 °.